Business Analyst Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Denver, CO

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Denver, CO

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the difference between a functional requirement and a system requirement?

3 Answers

A functional requirement is the what; a system requirement is the how.

A functional requirement is what the system should do. It is what function is wanted. Non functional is how that is achieved. It specifies how that system should work.

A functional requirement describes the observable behavior of a system. It describes how the work should be done. A system requirement describes the needs of the system (computer) to be able to use the software or hardware. Some examples of functional requirement are “user must be able to login to their account” “user must be able retrieve password”. Some examples of system requirements are “the system must be able to operate in windows and Mac operating systems”

Why do you want to do consulting?

1 Answer

Have you ever had a bad experience with your current or past employers?

1 Answer

If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do/buy?

1 Answer

Tell me how you would go about analyzing a system and developing requirements.

1 Answer

What do you do if the CEO wakes up to a cloudy day and tells you that he has changed his mind 180 degrees from what he told you and signed off on yesterday?

1 Answer

I was very qualified for this position so I didn't find too much I couldn't answer. Maybe that is why I got the job. The interview was mostly about my clinical experience.

1 Answer

What was my experience in print management

1 Answer

There were none bad questions, they wanted history and evidence of success and of job descriptions duties

Wonderlic Test