Business Development Manager Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Business Development Manager Interview Questions in Denver, CO

"Business development managers work to expand their company's business, so employers are looking for go-getters who can identify promising opportunities, manage partner relations, and successfully implement partnerships into current business models. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on your analytical, interpersonal, and management skills. You may be asked to evaluate a prospective market or pitch an unorthodox business to the executives of a company."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you think that you will impact the culture at WealthTouch?

1 Answer

I had not experienced the culture at WealthTouch.. Therefore, this was a difficult question to answer. I went with some Generic positive attitude response...

They asked me about my background and experience with Spanish as a language, the interview is pretty relaxed until they ask you four STAR questions, which I honestly don't remember what they asked me.

1 Answer

What sort of career path do I see for myself.

1 Answer

What previous experience have you had that would help you in this position? What do you know about Touchbase?

I was asked why I wanted to work for Office Depot

1 Answer

Most important aspect of working with a new company?

Past Experience? What culture do you like to work in?

What in your prior sales experience makes you a good fit for this role as a BDM with OpenTable?

What don't you like about the IT staffing business in Denver? What would you like to see change in the way some companies do business with contract agencies?