Director Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Denver, CO

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How well do you work with different types of colleagues?

1 Answer

I understand that each colleague has unique value that no one else brings to the table and if they are treated with respect and support, the fruit of that value can be immense and can ultimately contribute to a successful center.

Describe the architecture of the data warehouse you work with

2 Answers

The first and only question was "do you have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record of three consecutive years?"

2 Answers

How much OverDrive experience I have.

1 Answer

I'm not sure I remember the most unexpected question. I have lots of experience fostering partnerships, so that was very appealing to them in the interview process. Just explain your skills and your stories. The interview sheet was pretty blanket but the conversation after that was highly beneficial.

1 Answer

Not really unexpected, but I was asked if I could take a lower salary to start.

1 Answer

Went through a series of choice A or B style questions...for example, paper or plastic? Some were applicable, others were just silly.

1 Answer

The questions really consisted of a demonstration of technical knowledge. If you know your stuff you can sail through. No one is asking dumb questions like "do you prefer the color purple to fresh baked bread"

1 Answer

One of the best questions i've ever been asked. you have two wooden cubes, how would you place numbers on each cube so that you could make a desk calendar that shows the date?

1 Answer

What is your experience with Lean Six Sigma?

110 of 311 Interview Questions