Manager Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager

Manager Interview Questions in Denver, CO

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Suppose you are working on a project with an original scope of a few months and you are told that you instead now have a few days -- how would you handle it?

5 Answers

Assuming the scope reduction is feasible, I would toss out everything except the highest priority deliverable.

As long as the project is on track and I am in day >55, I'd say; " No issue."

I would say evaluate the overall impacts and risks then communicate it with your sponsor (customer). Let he/she to decide then document it.

What are some of the things you might consider when designing a database?

2 Answers

If you were to try to dicipline an employee, would you wait until after the shift was over, or do it right then and there

1 Answer

Applying your communications experience, what area of internal communications at Riot would you pursue in improving the overall efficacy?

1 Answer

How do you run an Agile meeting?

2 Answers

Customer service has a negative reputation based on past experience by a former support provider. What steps would you make, how would you raise the level of customer service for the organization?

Honestly most of the questions were fairly easy. A tough one was perhaps when was the last time you were faced with a deadline and how did you overcome this to get the task done on time.

2 Answers

"You are never going to get anywhere with a communications degree" "Right now, I am asking the questions. I will tell you when it's YOUR turn to ask a question" "Wow it seems like you are just all about money. Would you say that is correct?" "What makes you think you can walk in here after never working here before and manage people who have been working here for ten or more years?" "You think you are experienced? I have worked at...(Starts naming every single clothing store he has ever worked in or managed). That's experience." (First of all, sir, I'm not applying for your job....!) "I have friends who make $1000+ every night serving at high end restaurants in New York City. Wouldn't that be nice? But you couldn't do that." "Your resume is total crap." I was asked TWO questions pertaining to the actual job: Managing approach to employees older than I and that had worked there longer, and what metric I would focus on to get all of them up if we were down for the day.

2 Answers

Which date is the latest: A) March 20, 1967 B) April 3rd, 1965 C) June 28th, 1967 D) January, 15th 1966

2 Answers

what would you ask ceo if you had the opportunity

110 of 1,994 Interview Questions