Product Manager Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in Denver, CO

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked me what I felt the future of technology in construction was.

1 Answer

I told them that tools (both hand tools and larger) will gain more intelligence and precision. Also that mills and lumberyards will also increase in their precision. Lastly that prebuilt structural components seem to be a growing trend (which I later found out to be called pannelization and truly is a growing trend in residential construction) and technologies to support that will only continue to progress.

The first few months your here you will have to just sit at a desk and write about our 100 most popular POIs. How do you feel about doing this? His tone made it sound like it would be busy "lackluster" work. He wanted to see if I would be ok with the boring parts of the job.

Tell me a Joke.

1 Answer

Most of the questions were circumstantial and went like: How would you collect information on a POI (Point of Interest) if it were say: a theme park.

1 Answer

Provide an example where you were able to handle an angry client

1 Answer

What was your previous company's structure like

Do you know what we do?

1 Answer

What would you do with an elephant

3 Answers

I was asked about pricing models for different types of enterprise customers.

Assessment, personality quiz.