Project Manager Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Denver, CO

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Suppose you are working on a project with an original scope of a few months and you are told that you instead now have a few days -- how would you handle it?

5 Answers

Assuming the scope reduction is feasible, I would toss out everything except the highest priority deliverable.

As long as the project is on track and I am in day >55, I'd say; " No issue."

I would say evaluate the overall impacts and risks then communicate it with your sponsor (customer). Let he/she to decide then document it.

How do you run an Agile meeting?

2 Answers

Nothing was difficult

1 Answer

Will the travel time be a strain on your family?

1 Answer

The Hiring Manager never really asked me questions about my work experience or resume. I sat listening to him explain in detail the system his department managed, so in the end I feel he walked away without any take-aways about me.

1 Answer

Although this was a Project Manager position, the Owner inquired if I could elaborate on Server Migration. Throughout interview, I found it odd that I didn't see anyone leave their desks to interact. IT PM was very agitated during my interview.

1 Answer

When there is no one around to help you and you have an urgent need from your boss to create a report that you are not familiar with, what is the first thing you do?

1 Answer

What is your knowledge of global networking?

1 Answer

What are your pet peeves around the office?

1 Answer

What sales strategies do you plan on utilizing?

110 of 250 Interview Questions