Project Manager Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Denver, CO

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you handle conflict?

1 Answer

Numerous skillset questions and situational questions

1 Answer

How do you bring yourself up to speed on a complex project that has been underway for two years?

1 Answer

There were none bad questions, they wanted history and evidence of success and of job descriptions duties

1 Answer

What can you bring to this company?

What was my experience

1 Answer

Tell us about your experience with EVM (Earned Value Management).

1 Answer

1. How did you hear about us? 2. What position did you apply for? 3. Right now we're not hiring managers. Would you be willing to take a sales job?

3 Answers

1) One of the key questions was how did my experience relate to, add value to the new position (they provided a job description)? 2) The next question was my experience in working with Teams? 3) Another questions was how I delt with conflict in a team environment?

1 Answer

If you were going to be an animal what type would you be?