Senior Accountant Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Accountant

Senior Accountant Interview Questions in Denver, CO

"As a senior accountant, employers are looking for your experience to make you a valuable asset to their company. Thus, interviewers will often ask about the previous duties you had with other employers, what kinds of accounting software you are proficient in, and a few brain teasers that will test your accounting knowledge. In addition, be able to provide examples as to how you work through stressful situations, meet close deadlines, and deal with difficult situations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What kind of aisle in the grocery store would I be.

1 Answer

Snack because there is something for everyone.

There was one question regarding recounting a specific circumstance that was challenging and what the outcome was.

1 Answer

Would I be comfortable in going from a supervisory to a individual contributor position?

Experience with USGAAP

1 Answer

After detailing the information on my resume, the HR person asked the standard "what did you like about the job?" followed by "what didn't you like about the job?" and then "what else didn't you like?" followed by what else didn't you like?" followed by "what else didn't you like about the job?"

3 Answers

Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a difficult situation and be specific about the dialog.

1 Answer

The run of the mill HR questions. Seemed like they were read off of a list.

1 Answer

What kind of journal entries do you do currently?

I was asked to describe my experience in Oil and Gas as well as my experience/exposure to Midstream (since my background is in E&P). How would I describe myself in 3 words? What is my biggest strength? That is my biggest weakness? How would others I have worked with describe me in one word?