Senior Manager Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Senior Manager Interview Questions in Denver, CO

Senior manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Suppose you are working on a project with an original scope of a few months and you are told that you instead now have a few days -- how would you handle it?

5 Answers

Assuming the scope reduction is feasible, I would toss out everything except the highest priority deliverable.

As long as the project is on track and I am in day >55, I'd say; " No issue."

I would say evaluate the overall impacts and risks then communicate it with your sponsor (customer). Let he/she to decide then document it.

Nothing was difficult

1 Answer

1) One of the key questions was how did my experience relate to, add value to the new position (they provided a job description)? 2) The next question was my experience in working with Teams? 3) Another questions was how I delt with conflict in a team environment?

1 Answer

One of the interviewers had extensive product knowlege and definitely wanted to test mine.

1 Answer

Sr. DIR RA asked (via phone interview) "If you were hired, what would make you walk out the door".

1 Answer

When there is no one around to help you and you have an urgent need from your boss to create a report that you are not familiar with, what is the first thing you do?

1 Answer

How do you deal with change?

1 Answer

Please explain who you are as a person.

1 Answer

Asked for an assessment of my skills and experience.

1 Answer

What do you know about tech?

110 of 129 Interview Questions