Software Engineer Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Software Engineer Interview Questions in Denver, CO

Software engineers write programs to design and develop computer software. Interviews are highly technical, so come ready to work through coding problems and math brainteasers. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of programming position you are looking for. Try researching a specific software discipline such as web development, application development, or system development.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many gas stations are there in California?

2 Answers

There is no simple answer, you have to justify your answer. For example, the population of California might be 40 million. Of those, perhaps 25 million have cars. Cars need to fill up about once a week, so you need 25 million / 7 stations.

Although you are correct in it being about showing how you got your answer and not the actual answer (usually anywhere within an order of magnitude works), the rationale described above is horrible. It makes an assumption that a gas station services one car a day.

Discuss a situation in which you missed a deadline and how you handled it.

1 Answer

They asked me to provide the current client list for my company and their clients contact details.

1 Answer

Question related to hibernate data caching

1 Answer

I'm going to give you a series of pairs of words. You tell me which resonates with you more and why.

1 Answer

When I asked them "where do you see this position leading in 5 years" they immediately turned the question around and asked "where do you see yourself taking this position in 5 years?"

1 Answer

Please explain the process of forming a TCP/IP connection.

1 Answer

"Can you just sign here, please?"

2 Answers

Programming assignment was unexpected.

1 Answer

We are looking for long term players, not just a temp job for now.

110 of 376 Interview Questions