Software Engineer Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Software Engineer Interview Questions in Denver, CO

Software engineers write programs to design and develop computer software. Interviews are highly technical, so come ready to work through coding problems and math brainteasers. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of programming position you are looking for. Try researching a specific software discipline such as web development, application development, or system development.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should I pay you salary? Yes, that will be the most unexpected question. Right after I joined the training, a friend who recommended me (working at a big s/w company, I cannot disclose because he is under the threat from this company) was not paid his routine salary - it was promised he will be paid a bonus. But the bonus was 3,000 first year and last year he didn't get paid. He went and asked the owner, the owner's question was "why should I pay you? You are doing a crappy job there". My friend asked me to leave if possible. I did!

2 Answers

Ask and learn what training they are providing, how they will "market" you, prior to enrolling even for training. It wouldn't be a bad idea to see how they will pay you and if it is a straight cut or will they pay in in "bonus" methods. Don't bait into it, no matter how desperate you are, there are ethical companies out there.

This is total lie. we have a record paying salary in time and accurate. One can always check even with our past employees. Moreover, we are getting 90% of employees thru referral only. These are the comments written by our adversaries and they have the campaign to malign our company.

How many gas stations are there in California?

2 Answers

Discuss a situation in which you missed a deadline and how you handled it.

1 Answer

They asked me to provide the current client list for my company and their clients contact details.

1 Answer

Question related to hibernate data caching

1 Answer

I'm going to give you a series of pairs of words. You tell me which resonates with you more and why.

1 Answer

When I asked them "where do you see this position leading in 5 years" they immediately turned the question around and asked "where do you see yourself taking this position in 5 years?"

1 Answer

Please explain the process of forming a TCP/IP connection.

1 Answer

"Can you just sign here, please?"

1 Answer

We are looking for long term players, not just a temp job for now.

110 of 366 Interview Questions