Department Manager Lowes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Department Manager Lowes Interview Questions

Department manager lowes interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are some of your weaknesses?

1 Answer

Be positive in your answer. I don't like leaving projects undone. I feel the need to help every customer that walks by.

What if a customer asked you a question you didn't know the answer to

1 Answer

Describe a time when you lead a team to a goal and how did you achieve the goal on time.

1 Answer

No difficult questions. They will be focused on customer service, so have stories ready to tell about actual situations you have been in. For example, you will be asked if you encounter a dissatisfied customer how you will handle the situation. Always answer the question with a story, don't try to make something up. Don't answer with " this is how I would handle it", answer with " this is how I handled it and tell your story.

1 Answer

Can you tell me about a time you went above and beyond a customer's expectations? Can you tell me about a time you disagreed with your boss? Can you tell me about a time you changed a process at work, and what happened as a result?

1 Answer

Tell me a situation where you and your manager had a disagreement. Tell me a situation where you planned and executed a project. Tell me a situation where you had to resolve an issue/conflict with little information.

1 Answer

Remember a time when you had a conflict with another associate or customer, what happened, what did you do to remedy the situation, and what was the final outcome.

1 Answer

What product knowledge do you have in "Xyz" department.

1 Answer

What does customer service mean to you? Describe a time you had to help an unsatisfied customer, what was the outcome?

1 Answer

Name a time you went out of your way to satisfy a customer?

110 of 40 Interview Questions