Department manager lowes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for department manager lowes

Department manager lowes Interview Questions

department manager lowes interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No difficult questions. They will be focused on customer service, so have stories ready to tell about actual situations you have been in. For example, you will be asked if you encounter a dissatisfied customer how you will handle the situation. Always answer the question with a story, don't try to make something up. Don't answer with " this is how I would handle it", answer with " this is how I handled it and tell your story.

1 Answer

my name is surender sharma

Tell me about a time you worked in a team setting what was the outcome

1 Answer

What are some of your weaknesses?

1 Answer

Can you tell me about a time you went above and beyond a customer's expectations? Can you tell me about a time you disagreed with your boss? Can you tell me about a time you changed a process at work, and what happened as a result?

1 Answer

Name a time when you were faced with a difficult task. How did you approach the task? Did you complete it and how?

They ask lots of situational questions.

1 Answer

What does customer service mean to you? Describe a time you had to help an unsatisfied customer, what was the outcome?

1 Answer

Situational questions: Tell me about a time when you had a customer who was not happy. How did you handle the situation? Was the customer happy when they left?

1 Answer

They will ask you situational questions about past experiences with customer service and or coaching a team.

1 Answer

Tell me a situation where you and your manager had a disagreement. Tell me a situation where you planned and executed a project. Tell me a situation where you had to resolve an issue/conflict with little information.

110 of 40 Interview Questions