Department Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Department Supervisor Interview Questions

Department supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Would you place blame on underlings for not completing a task, or take personal responsibility for their failure?

6 Answers

I would take responsibility as it is my concern to motivate and coach subordinates in a way that prepares them to complete given tasks.

It would depend on the failure in question.

As the Supervisor, it is your job to lead , educate and direct your employees. But the key is communication and follow up to ensure the assigned task were completed timely.

If you noticed an employee doing a task and it could be done another way to save time. What would you do?

1 Answer

What have YOU done for the home depot in addition to your job description duties?

1 Answer

Pretty vanilla interview nothing out of the ordinary! Why do you want to work with us and all the other generic questions

1 Answer

What do YOU have to offer the Home Depot?

1 Answer

How would you handle a troubled subordinate?

1 Answer

Think of a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer.

1 Answer

Wasn't a question...but I was TOLD that just because I got hired it didn't mean I would get many hours.

1 Answer

Provide three characteristics that make you an ideal candidate for this position.

1 Answer

tell me a time when and give me an example of....they are looking to see if you can think on your feet, can handle any customer situation to a happy ending, Toot your own horn and be confident, they love that stuff. Have an answer or story for every situation remember product feature benefit, sell yourself.

110 of 190 Interview Questions