Department Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Department Supervisor Interview Questions

Department supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you place blame on underlings for not completing a task, or take personal responsibility for their failure?

6 Answers

I would take responsibility as it is my concern to motivate and coach subordinates in a way that prepares them to complete given tasks.

It would depend on the failure in question.

As the Supervisor, it is your job to lead , educate and direct your employees. But the key is communication and follow up to ensure the assigned task were completed timely.

If you noticed an employee doing a task and it could be done another way to save time. What would you do?

1 Answer

Pretty vanilla interview nothing out of the ordinary! Why do you want to work with us and all the other generic questions

1 Answer

Provide three characteristics that make you an ideal candidate for this position.

1 Answer

tell me a time when and give me an example of....they are looking to see if you can think on your feet, can handle any customer situation to a happy ending, Toot your own horn and be confident, they love that stuff. Have an answer or story for every situation remember product feature benefit, sell yourself.

Questions not difficult

1 Answer

How you would handle two associates not getting along with each other.

1 Answer

When faced with a very difficult task which continuously fails, how would I fix it?

1 Answer

What skills do you have that could be utilized at The Home Depot?

1 Answer

Will you relocate to Pullman?

110 of 200 Interview Questions