Deputy Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deputy Manager Interview Questions

Deputy manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your Scrum Master experience? When did I get my certification? Tell me more about the "scrum-like" experience?

1 Answer

This question is unexpected because this experience was not listed on the job description. The PM kept asking more questions about my Scrum Master skills and the PM was very persistent. I was decline an offer for this position because I did not have enough engineering experience yet PM wanted to more about my scrum master experience not related to the job I applied for. I felt the PM is an engineer with very little PM experience and has no knowledge of common PM best practice used by the PMI that most companies and industries utilized. How that person became PM is a surprise.

Examples from start to finish on Marketing success.

1 Answer

Name three experiences were you were presented with a problem, how you solved it, and what were the lessons learned.

1 Answer

One of the question asked was what was my duties in my previous job as the Senior Police Advisor in Iraq?

1 Answer

Its all fake they make out they're such a booming company, but clearly they're terrible, terrible hated it wanted to leave

1 Answer

How many programs have you managed for US Military Branch X? and what was the total size in dollars?

What makes the most qualified candidate for the position?

1 Answer

Why do you want to go to India?

1 Answer

Where do I see myself in 5 years?

110 of 20 Interview Questions