Deputy Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deputy Program Manager Interview Questions

Deputy program manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about your Scrum Master experience? When did I get my certification? Tell me more about the "scrum-like" experience?

1 Answer

This question is unexpected because this experience was not listed on the job description. The PM kept asking more questions about my Scrum Master skills and the PM was very persistent. I was decline an offer for this position because I did not have enough engineering experience yet PM wanted to more about my scrum master experience not related to the job I applied for. I felt the PM is an engineer with very little PM experience and has no knowledge of common PM best practice used by the PMI that most companies and industries utilized. How that person became PM is a surprise.

One of the question asked was what was my duties in my previous job as the Senior Police Advisor in Iraq?

1 Answer

They were interested in my experience managing a small team of Law Enforcement Officers.

1 Answer

How many programs have you managed for US Military Branch X? and what was the total size in dollars?

They really wanted to drill down to detail on a previous program management challenge. Multiple questions on who was involved, budgets, and timeline.

What are your expectations for this position? Do you have DPM experience? Are you familiar with the SAIC six phased process?

16 of 6 Interview Questions