Dermatology Interview Questions

Dermatology interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
L'Oréal
Senior Dermatology Representative was asked...June 24, 2022

Elevator sales pitch. Selling key features of a product with a passing GP - sharing top key selling messages

1 Answers

Shared the product benefit, translated this to benefit for the patient and ended with securing a call back to visit when there was more time Less

Amicus Medical Centers

I was asked to describe my ideal work scenario / work environment

1 Answers

I responded by saying that I would like to be employed by a company that focused on exceptional customer service and exceptional patient care. I explained that I wanted "the patients of Amicus to feel like they were a part of the "Amicus family"!! Less

Galderma

STAR Format

Star Format

Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.

Typical behavioral questions. One manager had over 5 sheets of paper worth of questions. Not practical or a good use of time. The regional sales director did not seem authentic or engaged in providing value to customer. Seemed only concerned about the bottom line and making money.

1 Answers

I understand the objective and answered with direct and specific examples.

AbbVie

Why are you the best person for this role?

Sold my experiences

UCB

Tell me something about yourself that is not on your resume

The University of Vermont Medical Center

What is your past customer service experiece?

Eli Lilly and Company

Take me through your different stages of employment. Tell me of a situation where the call did not go as well as you had hoped and how did you handle that?

Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.

Tell me about yourself. Bring your resume to life. Very good attentive interviewers.

The University of Vermont Medical Center

What are some of your strengths and weaknesses.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interview Questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

nurse practitionerplastic surgeondermatologistplastic surgery physician assistant