Design Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Design Engineer II Interview Questions

Design engineer ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Cache transaction policy

2 Answers

MESI and MOESI

hey in how days did u get ur offer letter

There were many questions related to my Systems Engineering experience and my experience working with engineers in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. There were also several "puzzle" questions asked like <you have 81 coins, 80 of the coins weigh weight W1, the other coin weighs weight W2, and W2>W1, what is the most efficient way of finding coin W2?> or <you have 3 doors, a prize is behind one door, pick a door, I tell you one of the doors the prize is not behind, do you stay with your initial door selection or switch to the other door and why?>

what is an FSM

I was asked a puzzle

1 Answer

How many ping pong balls can fit in this room?

3 Answers

There a part known to have a natural resonant frequency of 60 Hz, what considerations would you need to make to actuate this part with a servo.

1 Answer

Timing questions like critical path, setup and hold violations and ways to prevent them, dynamic logic and problems with timing there etc.

1 Answer

Asked to optimize a beam cross-section. Criticism of particular path we chose to pursue in a project at a prior job.

1 Answer

Describe to me the process that you take when you are given a fresh piece of layout.

110 of 45 Interview Questions