Design Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Design Specialist Interview Questions

Design specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"What would you do if you had more work than you can possibly complete, even if you put in extra hours?"

1 Answer

It doesn't matter what you answer since the owner will just put up another roadblock to your answer, then sip his wine and stare off into space.

"We are looking to start an Open Badge infrastructure for our new program. Are you familiar with Open Badges".

1 Answer

If you saw someone breaking the rules what would you do.

1 Answer

Group Interview: "What do you think of those jokers in Washington?" "If you had to pick one other person in this interview to work with, who would it be?" Technical Interview: "What's a switch?" "Are you familiar with VoIP?" "Difference between TCP/UDP?" Third interview: I had to walk manager through tying a shoe, without looking at her/what she was doing.

1 Answer

Not difficult but was unexpected that the design specialists can make in-home appointments and close business from the customers' homes directly.

1 Answer

What do you wanna be doing in 5-years and DON'T tell me working at NFP.

1 Answer

Questions weren't difficult. I did take a personality test beforehand though that was on a computer whose screen kept turning a hot pink that made reading the words difficult.

how I saw my self progressing with the company

110 of 111 Interview Questions