Designer Drafter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Designer Drafter Interview Questions

Designer drafter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What was your experience. Tell me about your previous employment

1 Answer

I answered the question truthfully without any negativity about previous employers

What was a challenging assignment and what did I do about it?

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your current job to work here?

Questions regarding my experience. Easiest interviewing process ever had.

What experience do you have with electrical components?

I did not think that the interviewer asked me any difficult questions. Basically, the interviewer asked those common questions like why you chose this company? What do you know about us? etc.

Explain in 10 steps the process of getting up in the morning to getting a bowl of cereal.

They asked about drugs and drinking and they said they have a zero tolerance policy for it and he clearly hated pot smokers in particular and wanted nothing to do with them. Because of the high end clients they asked a lot of questions about luxury furnishings, products, travel, etc. They also asked obscure questions about art and both American and world history. They gave a design challenge right then and there and asked me to solve it in the manner I thought best and proceeded to watch my process of working through the design process. It was a very unexpected interview and it was intimidating as well as broad in it's scope. About 70% of it was not about CAD or work itself but about me and how I thought about and what I knew about a wide range of topics that were both industry related and heavily related all aspects of luxury culture. If you are not well read and well traveled on top of being extremely proficient and talented in the position you were applying for, I doubt you would make the cut with this guy.

110 of 30 Interview Questions