Dialysis patient care technician Interview Questions

Dialysis Patient Care Technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Dialysis Patient Care Technician was asked...October 4, 2016

How do you manage multitasking?

2 Answers

You could also say priority

I gave an example and highlighted communication.

DaVita Medical Group

How long have I been a technician

I told them 14 yrs

DaVita

Why do you think you’ll be a good fit? What are your expectations? Are you okay with starting work as early as 4:30am? How’s the commute? How did you learn about us? Do you have experience in patient care? (This could also be answered by your experience in customer service) Tell me about a time when you felt you were overwhelmed and how did you handle it?”

1 Answers

-“I’m a great fit for the position because I am very compassionate, understanding and I have experience through my education in MA at *inserts school name*. “ -“My expectations are to learn, from excel in and master every obstacle thrown at me. I expect to gain skills for my personal life and work life. Also, to have work life balance while working for the company.” -“Yes, less traffic for me *chuckle* and I’m a early bird” -The commute is great I’m *inserts distance* from locations. -“My sister is a PCT at *inserts location*” -“ I do not have experience in this particular job role, however, I do have 3 years of experience in customer service, management and data entry. I also, attended school for Medical Assisting so I have knowledge in OSHA, HIPPA, medical terminology and time management.” - I gave them a short story on something that happened during holiday season at my previous job. “I handled the situation by finishing the task I was given, then taking a step back to reevaluate the situation and what I could’ve done differently in order for a different outcome to come out of the situation. I also asked my manager for feedback on the completion of my task and figured out what I could have done differently to apply that feedback to the next task.” Less

DaVita

Tell me about one time in your last position when you encountered conflict with a coworker and how did you handle it?

1 Answers

I tray to resolve problems if I can not get mangers

DaVita

What makes it a GOOD day for you? What makes it a BAD day for you?

1 Answers

Patient get satisfaction that is good Day for me

DaVita

They asked about the company core values

1 Answers

Study the careers section of the website has a lot of helpful info and the PCT packet they emailed to you Less

DaVita

Which core value do you relate with the most and why?

1 Answers

I gave and example of which one stood out to me and why.

Fresenius Medical Care - North America

- Tell me about yourself? - Tell me about a time where you solved a problem under pressure? - Why Dialysis?

Why dialysis career?

How to handle patients that appear unhappy or upset with service. How would you handle a co-worker you was complaining about the job. If you made an error at work, would you hide it or own it and correct it.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 interview questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

dialysis technicianpatient care techniciancertified phlebotomy technician