Diesel mechanic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Diesel mechanic Interview Questions

diesel mechanic interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How well am I with new people

2 Answers

I'm great with new people cause I see it as a new experience

For a 'wrench' I would feel more comfortable with that entire interview process described above if they did things like have you explain how a diesel engine works, and how new equipment differs from traditional style engines. People skills ARE important, but you need to know engines in your BONES, and things like lubrication, cooling, and fuel systems in your BLOOD, if you're going to be successful after you lift that engine hatch. Given that new-generation stuff also has electronic controls, well...the civilian trucking industry is also training and recruiting new talent on account that old mechanical-only-style diesels are going/gone down the road, and with them the mechanics that used to tend them. So, ARE you that mechanic?

What was my work experience

Current drivers license.

1 Answer

seeing that it was my first job when I got out of school they about grades and attendance

1 Answer

Do you have any felonies?

1 Answer

A/C is not working in a truck, what is the first thing you check?

1 Answer

If I had impact sockets that was a point for the area supervisor to ask at least twice

Overall experience

1 Answer

have u ever been away from home in a long period of time?

1 Answer

Have I ever did any drugs before joining the Marine Corps. The will ask again and again.

110 of 35 Interview Questions