Dietary Aide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Dietary Aide

Dietary Aide Interview Questions

"Dietary aides provide assistance in healthcare facilities by taking meal orders, preparing food, and distributing meals to patients. During an interview, employers will want to know about your ability to follow orders and work well on a team. Be prepared to discuss why you want to work in the healthcare field and work directly with patients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a time when you had to work with a difficult employee and how did you deal with it?

1 Answer

The turnover rate with one of my previous jobs (not to be specified) was extremely high, so I dealt with numerous difficult employees. I had an employee who was very stubborn to learning new methods on how to do the job. Being there for almost two years, I had to inform him that the methods I was trying to help him learn will help him advance in the job and possibly help him earn an associate of the quarter award like I did. It took several months, but he started asking questions and showing interest and in my opinion is now a successful employee.

Why do you want this job?

1 Answer

What is your pay range? This is a normal question but they tell you to not expect much above minimum wage. If you become a supervisor here you will only get a dollar above minimum wage, so it's not worth it.

1 Answer

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

2 person interview. Clinical RN and business manager.Questions from Clinical RN on Personal experience. What are your best and weakest qualities. Was asked about real life situations you've been in and how you handled it. How you deal with stress. A lot of personal question about my religion and experiences from the business manager.

1 Answer

What are some good qualities?

Diet Specifications

2 Answers

Well there really was not hard question.

1 Answer

What is your favorite food --- sell it to me, make me want to buy it.

110 of 146 Interview Questions