Dietary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dietary Interview Questions

Dietary interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a time when you had to work with a difficult employee and how did you deal with it?

1 Answer

The turnover rate with one of my previous jobs (not to be specified) was extremely high, so I dealt with numerous difficult employees. I had an employee who was very stubborn to learning new methods on how to do the job. Being there for almost two years, I had to inform him that the methods I was trying to help him learn will help him advance in the job and possibly help him earn an associate of the quarter award like I did. It took several months, but he started asking questions and showing interest and in my opinion is now a successful employee.

Why do you want this job?

1 Answer

I was asked what the most difficult position I had ever been in/ dealt with at work was.

1 Answer

What is your pay range? This is a normal question but they tell you to not expect much above minimum wage. If you become a supervisor here you will only get a dollar above minimum wage, so it's not worth it.

1 Answer

How well do one deal with conflicts?

1 Answer

How I feel about working with strong personalities.

1 Answer

Why do you want this job

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

The only question I remember being asked was if I have ever needed to stick to a budget.

1 Answer

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

110 of 166 Interview Questions