Digital Advertising Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digital Advertising Specialist Interview Questions

Digital advertising specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why would a future client work with us rather than one of our competitors?

1 Answer

youth, I don't know why would you think a future client would? I really don't see how this relates to my skills or the hiring process.

Tell me about a time when you made a serious mistake and the impact it had on the people you were working with.

After we went to lunch, the female manager received a phone call from the "big boss" whom I had also interviewed with earlier. They were to bring me back to the office to be given an assignment. I was given an assignment to prepare a sales discovery call and provide a powerpoint using my "current employers product line" to show my selling skills. I left the office and decided that it was not only insulting after all I had already done to show the team I was valuable but then to ask me to give them proprietary information about my current employer showed me exactly who I was dealing with. I did not give them the information.

I was taken to lunch by two Managers. I thought it was a thank you for paying to fly myself in for the interviews. Not only did I not get to eat my lunch but I was downloaded for leads and contacts from my previous job. I asked the female manager what she was doing on her iPhone and she said she was entering new leads. OMG. These people weren't out to hire me they just wanted to use me for information. I had already had five interviews that day and four or five before I even came to town. This was the most blazon and outwardly low class thing to do.

14 of 4 Interview Questions