Digital Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Digital Consultant

Digital Consultant Interview Questions

Digital consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

explain the difference between Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing (SEO & SEM)

1 Answer

search engine optimization is a long term strategy used for websites to show up in organic searches for search engines like Google Yahoo and Bing. Using the right keywords will help a website show up higher and higher in the ranking over time. Search Engine Marketing is the purchase of Adwords (Google) or display ads (yahoo behavioral) for an immediate presence on search engine results pages

sales experience / bacgkround

1 Answer

How do you get something accomplished when no one seems to care?

1 Answer

Why you chose to get a degree that has nothing to do with this position?

1 Answer

Do you have any experience with digital marketing?

1 Answer

You have invested so much tie and resources into your Master's. We don't see many of those. I can tell that you are dedicated to your field. What worries us is why you would want to work for us. In other words, what are you doing here?

1 Answer

Give me an idea of a difficult challenge you had to overcome and how did you do it

How soon can you start?

1 Answer

Since you have been in this industry for 10 years, and you have said that you are aware that the earning potential is not what it used to be, why do you a job at ****** company?

1 Answer

What specific department interested me the most within the company's sales floor.

110 of 100 Interview Questions