Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Digital Marketing Manager

Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions

"Companies rely on digital marketing managers to oversee the distribution of messaging and ads across multiple platforms. Interviewees should expect questions specific to online marketing, including past experience and how to measure the success of various marketing campaigns . You may also be asked to critique a recent product or talk about what draws you to the industry."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you know anything about Chartwell Higher Education?

1 Answer

I was ready for this one. I did lots of research on the company. " brief who they are, what they do, and also spotted some error on their website and brought them up. I gave her solution to their problems and how i would go about it. " she response with " We are currently going thru a re-branding" that's why its like that.

Describe a situation that was particularly challenging for you and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

Everyone asked me if I had a sense of urgency.

1 Answer

What, specifically, were your account open goals per channel (display, search, social)?

1 Answer

None- because apparently the CEO of BlueWare didn't take into consideration my considerable background, accomplishments and acumen in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Public Relations and Advertising- and instead- most likely Googled me and read my Facebook pages, my Twitter feed, etc- and decided not to hire me because of my "politics." Very unprofessional and close-minded.

1 Answer

Tell me about your day to day assignments

1 Answer

Did you bring your portfolio?

1 Answer

check off, from this list, every name you are familiar with; they were the top 25 ranked digital marketers)

1 Answer

Are you able to set up a ClickFunnel in 15 minutes like Richard Brunson?

What are your strengths?