Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions

"Companies rely on digital marketing managers to oversee the distribution of messaging and ads across multiple platforms. Interviewees should expect questions specific to online marketing, including past experience and how to measure the success of various marketing campaigns . You may also be asked to critique a recent product or talk about what draws you to the industry."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Do you know anything about Chartwell Higher Education?

1 Answer

I was ready for this one. I did lots of research on the company. " brief who they are, what they do, and also spotted some error on their website and brought them up. I gave her solution to their problems and how i would go about it. " she response with " We are currently going thru a re-branding" that's why its like that.

Everyone asked me if I had a sense of urgency.

1 Answer

Describe a situation that was particularly challenging for you and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

Did you bring your portfolio?

Click-thru rates & CPMs

Are you nervous

1 Answer

None- because apparently the CEO of BlueWare didn't take into consideration my considerable background, accomplishments and acumen in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Public Relations and Advertising- and instead- most likely Googled me and read my Facebook pages, my Twitter feed, etc- and decided not to hire me because of my "politics." Very unprofessional and close-minded.

1 Answer

Do you have experience running paid search campaigns or did you just manage the people that implemented them? How would you handle integrating a new brand?

What are your strengths?

1 Answer

General questions about what you know about marketing in Digital media and experience stuffs. Not a hard interview though.

110 of 174 Interview Questions