Digital marketing manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for digital marketing manager

Digital marketing manager Interview Questions

"Companies rely on digital marketing managers to oversee the distribution of messaging and ads across multiple platforms. Interviewees should expect questions specific to online marketing, including past experience and how to measure the success of various marketing campaigns . You may also be asked to critique a recent product or talk about what draws you to the industry."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you know anything about Chartwell Higher Education?

1 Answer

I was ready for this one. I did lots of research on the company. " brief who they are, what they do, and also spotted some error on their website and brought them up. I gave her solution to their problems and how i would go about it. " she response with " We are currently going thru a re-branding" that's why its like that.

Describe a situation that was particularly challenging for you and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

Everyone asked me if I had a sense of urgency.

1 Answer

Tell me about your experience in digital.

2 Answers

How would my experience be relevant here.

2 Answers

"Will you vacuum my floor whenever I want?"

2 Answers

The CEO asked me how I thought my experience " Marketing french fries" would have qualified me to work in digital marketing. Not only was that extremely unprofessional but also ignorant. I worked in Marketing for the 6th largest company in the world. And I never 'Marketed French Fries'.

2 Answers

LOL, they asked me my name and where I was from. Seriously, this was 3 questions into the interview, that's how organized they are.

2 Answers

If you were the CEO, what are 3 things that would keep you up at night?

1 Answer

What salary are you looking for?

110 of 500 Interview Questions