Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions

"Companies rely on digital marketing managers to oversee the distribution of messaging and ads across multiple platforms. Interviewees should expect questions specific to online marketing, including past experience and how to measure the success of various marketing campaigns . You may also be asked to critique a recent product or talk about what draws you to the industry."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a situation that was particularly challenging for you and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

Be sure to express your professional personality traits (passion, desire to learn and grow etc.0 in addition to your skills.

Do you know anything about Chartwell Higher Education?

1 Answer

Everyone asked me if I had a sense of urgency.

1 Answer

How would my experience be relevant here.

2 Answers

"Will you vacuum my floor whenever I want?"

2 Answers

The CEO asked me how I thought my experience " Marketing french fries" would have qualified me to work in digital marketing. Not only was that extremely unprofessional but also ignorant. I worked in Marketing for the 6th largest company in the world. And I never 'Marketed French Fries'.

2 Answers

LOL, they asked me my name and where I was from. Seriously, this was 3 questions into the interview, that's how organized they are.

2 Answers

What, specifically, were your account open goals per channel (display, search, social)?

1 Answer

Can you join the interview on 10am Spet 6th 2018(Singapore Time) via Google Hangouts?

standard questions