Digital Marketing Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digital Marketing Strategist Interview Questions

Digital marketing strategist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The phone interview went through all of the usual suspects that most places ask - Almost the same stuff from the first in person interview. "What was your biggest challenge and how did you deal with it", etc etc

1 Answer

You can almost rehearse the answers to these questions since it's exactly what almost every employer asks. It's like someone there Googled "Interview questions" and read them off a sheet.

The first in-person interview had 3 canned questions like "What was challenging about this position", "What was your biggest accomplishment", and something else that I forget. You were essentially to go through all of your employment history and answer all 3 questions.

1 Answer

During the in-person presentation, they'll ask you questions as if they don't know what's going on with their own campaigns. Expect a bunch of softball questions that don't really have a right answer.

1 Answer

If I have ever managed/ been a leader on a big project.

1 Answer

Q: Can you put together a digital marketing strategy sample for the interview?

1 Answer

What does SEO have to do with social media?

1 Answer

They asked about my background and what I know about SEM, as that's AdShark Marketings main service.

Waffles or Pancakes? (They seriously asked this question. Maybe it's rooted in personality, or maybe they just wanted to show they could be playful and human).

1 Answer

Explain how you lead a campaign from start to finish.

110 of 60 Interview Questions