Digital Media Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digital Media Executive Interview Questions

Digital media executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you prefer outside sales or inside sales?

1 Answer

Outside Sales.

I was taken to lunch by two Managers. I thought it was a thank you for paying to fly myself in for the interviews. Not only did I not get to eat my lunch but I was downloaded for leads and contacts from my previous job. I asked the female manager what she was doing on her iPhone and she said she was entering new leads. OMG. These people weren't out to hire me they just wanted to use me for information. I had already had five interviews that day and four or five before I even came to town. This was the most blazon and outwardly low class thing to do.

After we went to lunch, the female manager received a phone call from the "big boss" whom I had also interviewed with earlier. They were to bring me back to the office to be given an assignment. I was given an assignment to prepare a sales discovery call and provide a powerpoint using my "current employers product line" to show my selling skills. I left the office and decided that it was not only insulting after all I had already done to show the team I was valuable but then to ask me to give them proprietary information about my current employer showed me exactly who I was dealing with. I did not give them the information.

Had to sell something to the manager. They gave me a made up product and gave me 3 minutes to prepare and I had to sell to the manager.

What is an example of a tough decision you had to make, and how did you go about making that decision?

110 of 15 Interview Questions