Digital Producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digital Producer Interview Questions

Digital producer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I've heard your current company is losing everyone - are you just jumping ship too?

1 Answer

Hard to answer without sounding like you are dissing your current company, which you don't want to do.

What is the best project you have ever worked on?

1 Answer

They gave me a task in the video system.

1 Answer

DOO asked how I would deal with a difficult member of a team.

2 Answers

why did you apply to a christian company?

1 Answer

We would need you to lead prayer are you okay with that?

1 Answer

We would need you to attend church on the weekends?

1 Answer

Before we even consider giving you a job interview you would have to sign a document stating you agree to the following, if so is that going to be an issue for you? Our Beliefs The Bible to be the inspired, only infallible and authoritative Word of God. (2 Tim 3:15-17, 1 Thess 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21) There is one true God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deut 6:4, Isa 43:10-11, Matt 28:18-20, Luke 3:22) In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutional death on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the Father and His personal return in power and glory. (Matt 1:23, Luke 1:31-32, Acts 10:37-38, Acts 2:22, Heb 7:26-27, 1 Cor 15:3-5, 2 Cor 5:21-6:1, Matt 28:6, Luke 24:39, 1 Cor 15:4-6, Acts 1:9-11, Phil 2:9-11, Heb 1:3) Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of sinful man; a person must experience a spiritual rebirth. Only through the power of the Holy Spirit is the Christian able to live a more godly life. (Rom 10:12-13, Eph 2:8-10, Titus 2:11, Titus 3:4-8, Rom 8:16, Eph 4:24, Titus 2:12) There is a resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to eternal life in heaven, the lost to hell. (1 Thess 4:15-17, Rom 3:23-24, 1 Cor 15:51-52, Rev 20:11-15, Rev 21:6-8) Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is returning soon. (Zech 14:4-5, Matt 24:26, Matt 24:30, Rev 1:7, Rev 19:11-13) The Great Commission of the church is to go into the entire world and preach the Gospel to every person. (Mark 16:15, Luke 14:23, Matt 28:19-20, Acts 1:7-8, Mark 16:15 -16) In the spiritual unity of believers through the working of the Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus Christ. (Eph 4:11-13, Ps 133:1, Phil 2:1-3) We believe in holy Christian living, and we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen. (Col 3:12-14, Rom 15:1-2) We believe we must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives. (Col 2:9-11, Eph 6:7-8) Our Values We Trust in God: Our faith, trust, and hope is in Christ. God's Word guides our decisions, refreshes us, and creates an unshakable faith. Our dependence on God is reflected in our commitment to prayer. Create an Extraordinary Impact: We serve an extraordinary God who deserves our all. He allows us to create, produce and share media with His life-changing message. We are Passionate, Creative, and Have Fun: Innovative ideas and solutions, individual initiative, and having a good time make our work and lives more interesting. Learn, Improve, and Grow: We challenge and stretch ourselves, each other, and the ministry to realize the full potential God has given us. In His Strength: It's not about us.

1 Answer

Well I dont know we are just starting the interview process, you might or might not hear back from us...is this a good email address to get a hold of you?

110 of 118 Interview Questions