Digital Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digital Specialist Interview Questions

Digital specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is your biggest regret?

1 Answer

I regret not going directly to college after HS. However, I did get there eventually. My philosophy is that if you have a regret and you're able to do something about it- then go for it.

How would you tell a customer what Wi-Fi is?

1 Answer

What changes have you seen in Google Analytics/Adwords over the past few months?

1 Answer

I had been asked if I was okay with taking a step back. This process would entail me starting my book of business over and not making the amount of money I had been making.

1 Answer

None of the interview questions were difficult - they mostly wanted to hear about my experience through examples I could give them. As long as you know what you're talking about and can answer questions using stories/exmples, you should be fine. They are interested in a personality match as well as a skills match.

1 Answer

What do you do when you catch an employee stealing a penny from the cash register?

1 Answer

What is the one thing you couldn't live without.

1 Answer

What did I like least about previous job?

1 Answer

"What is your greatness weakness in the workplace?" Was probably the most difficult question, but only because I wasn't quite prepared enough to answer in a way that I would have liked.

1 Answer

What would be one thing you would say sets you apart from other candidates?

110 of 224 Interview Questions