Direct Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Direct Support Interview Questions

Direct support interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

There were certain questions I was not prepared for and did not know how to answer. One of which being "Have you ever worked with someone who worked differently than you and how did you handle it?" and "Have you ever had a conflict with a supervisor and how did you handle it?"

1 Answer

I just said it was good to compromise and to be upfront with questions and concerns as professionally as possible. And to always have the mindset that you are there for the individuals and not to let personal conflicts interfere with your work ethic.

Why do I want to work with these people?

1 Answer

Note that we're generally supposed to eat the same or similar food as the individuals do, and DSPs cook meals in the programs . . . "If one of your coworkers made some chicken for dinner and it was rather dry (too dry to eat), what would you do?"

2 Answers

What would you do if you took a client out to eat and the waitress ignored the client, only asking you what your client would want to eat?

2 Answers

Do you have any experience with the developmental disabled? What hours are you looking for?

1 Answer

How did you like working for rem?

1 Answer

Are you okay with [urine, feces, drool, blood, etc.] and being in close contact with communicable disease?

1 Answer

Am I looking for a long term position.

1 Answer

Have I made house calls in the past?

1 Answer

How would you greet the elderly when visiting?

110 of 308 Interview Questions