Director Applications Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director Applications Development Interview Questions

Director applications development interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Just experience questions and some personal questions too.

1 Answer

Our apologies for a slower than expected process. For a senior level position such as this, it was a challenge to gather the top decision makers especially while juggling travel schedules. As a result, we utilized multiple phone and in-person interviews. In response to our ever growing business, we were fortunate to have multiple openings during the recruitment process so as the first role filled we opened the conversation for another role. We kept in constant contact with your Recruiter on the nature of the role and unfortunately in the end our budget did not match your salary expectations. I appreciate your feedback as we always strive to make the interview process as efficient and professional as possible. Susan Dubin, Manager of Human Resources.

Tell us why you want to work for W. J. Bradley.

1 Answer

I asked the interview team why none of them had considered / wanted the position.

1 Answer

Do you think you will be able to adapt to a new country? Don't you think you have better chances into your current country?

What is your experience with quality assurance?

What is your experience with Agile software development methodologies?

Give us an introduction of yourself; a 2 minute career overview.

What would you do in the first 100 days if you were to get the position?

What is your experience with application security?

Give me an example of a disagreement you've had with a coworker and how you addressed it.

110 of 12 Interview Questions