Director Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director Business Development

Director Business Development Interview Questions

Director business development interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would I do on the job in my first 90-180 days?

2 Answers

For a BD guy, this is not unexpected, and I am always prepared to answer this in any interview.

What would you do on the job in your first 90-180 days at HC? The answer is simple--continue to look for jobs elsewhere.

How would you overcome a client's dissappointment if the products and services you were to offer did not meet their expectations and did not want to pay for products or services rendered?

3 Answers

Do you have prior staffing experience?

1 Answer

The most difficult questions had to do with how I would market their products to the Retail Market. The question was, "How can we build a POS solution for retailers that is differentiated?"

1 Answer

I was asked how I would approach the work?

1 Answer

Am you a cookie or pie person? The team has a yearly taste contest for each and there is a friendly rivalry between those who prefer cookie day and those who like pie day.

1 Answer

How many calls do I make a day?

1 Answer

Be prepared for a CIDS style interview i.e. Chronological In-Depth Structured interview. This requires you to answer the same series of questions for everything listed on your resume and application. I was asked questions starting from high school to my current position (spanning the last 15 years of my life). The CIDS style also requires you to rate your previous supervisors by describing their strengths and weaknesses. You will also be asked to list and explain your own strengths and weaknesses.

1 Answer

What process would you engage to grow our business here in the US from zero.

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for me?

110 of 349 Interview Questions