Director Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director Communications Interview Questions

Director communications interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is your current employer doing better than we are? I work in marketing so I had to answer based on my research done prior to interview. I was so happy I did a ton of research/comparison before going in.

1 Answer

They do a better job of promoting and communicating their programs.

What is your opinion of including social media in the overall communications process?

1 Answer

What do you see the organization doing to raise it in prominence?

1 Answer

They asked me about my experience writing for human resources and I had no experience, thinking the job was all around communications.

1 Answer

What was the last business book I read?

1 Answer

How do we dumb down our content for the public [on social media]?

1 Answer

Tell me about a marketing program your developed?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you failed

1 Answer

The Society Marketing Exercises Brochure Feedback Please review the following brochure and give your comments on making improvements. This is currently an 8 ½ x 11 Full Color brochure foldout on hard stock designed for college administrators (primarily student activities directors) http://www.societyleadership.org/files/pdf/program.pdf Direct Marketing Letter • Scenario: Currently there are 100,000 members in the senior class. The Society has shifted from offering lifetime memberships to charging annual dues with a separate alumni membership option. • Objective: Transition at least 40,000-60,000 active members to alumni members paying annual dues. •Assignment: Write a letter to current members in their senior year with the objective of having them join our alumni membership program. Feel free to be creative in coming up with the products/services that are benefits of membership. Please come up with a fee structure.

1 Answer

Why do you want to come in from the field as a msl from another company when you were already inhouse in medical affairs at another cpnpany?

110 of 151 Interview Questions