Director customer marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director customer marketing Interview Questions

director customer marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The first and only question was "do you have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record of three consecutive years?"

2 Answers

I don't have a car or driver's licence. I lived in DC and had no use for either. I now live in Denver, and still have no use for either. No criminal record (feel free to check). Just a personal preference. I was then told that this is a driving position and that concluded the interview. I'm not entirely sure how a Director or Marketing and Customer Experience, a highly-strategic role (or at least it should be), is akin to being a Lyft driver or food delivery driver.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your interest in our Director of Customer Experience and Marketing role. Given Continuum of Colorado’s mission in providing services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities throughout the Denver Metro Area and the various locations we have that our employees drive between for our business needs, this position requires the need for a CO driver license and a MVR that meet our driving requirements. Thank you again for your feedback – we hope that provides a little more clarification!

problem solving + strategy questions

2 Answers

What makes you stand out from the other candidates?

1 Answer

"What do you think of the Geico commercial? Is it effective in marketing its product?"

1 Answer

what makes me a good candidate for the position I applied for.

1 Answer

Have you managed many people before?

Managerial style

1 Answer

Are you comfortable with an accelerated learning program once you join the team?

1 Answer

Is personal and professional growth important to you? What is your biggest strength at this point in your career? What is you biggest weakness?

1 Answer

The most unexpected questions was how long I had been married and if I have any kids--pretty sure that's illegal. And I felt pretty awkward standing there in the Home Depot while the other candidate explained how her family helped care for her kids since she is a single mom.

110 of 152 Interview Questions