Director Digital Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director Digital Marketing Interview Questions

Director digital marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

They asked routine questions off a printed out list of questions, probably provided to them by HR. It seemed top to bottom, they were doing the least work to hire someone as possible.

1 Answer

I answered all their questions, including some follow up on the phone quickly, concisely and through the panel interview, consistently

Not difficult questions, the hostile delivery and attitude was off putting.

2 Answers

The call was scheduled for 30 minutes but was cut short by the interviewer (who was the hiring manager for the position). He asked the standard "tell me about yourself," and I focused on how what I'd been doing in my most recent position was exactly what the job post required. He asked why I wanted to leave and I told him the truth--that my position had just been eliminated by the company as part of a broader cost-cutting effort. The hiring manager couldn't get me off the phone fast enough at that point and actually said to me, "Companies don't let good employees go." He also made a point of telling me that not everyone who was screened by phone would be invited for an on-site interview, so it came as no surprise when I got a timely email from the HR person that informed me that "the manager has selected other candidates to further evaluate."

1 Answer

This person has to be able to be a punching bag. Are you able to get up and stand again?

Typical behavioral questions such as where do you see yourself in 5 years, what is your leadership style, why are you a good fit, etc.

Will you require relocation assistance?

1 Answer

What's your hesitation? What's your hesitation? What's your hesitation? What's your hesitation?

110 of 28 Interview Questions