Director, Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director, Human Resources Interview Questions

Director, human resources interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What strategy would you implement to recruit the best candidates to work for S&N?

2 Answers

Thank you for your positive feedback about the company and our interview process. While I know our interview process has some rigor, this approach ensures that our candidates are a good fit for the role as well as the culture. As you mentioned, the CEO cares deeply about the company and the team members. It is important that we do everything we can to ensure the candidate has a successful future and career with Smith & Noble.

One strategy for recruiting strong candidates is to leverage the current employees' networks. If you already hired a competent employee, it's likely he or she knows other competent people, which saves time during candidate searches. Therefore, set up an employee referral system that rewards employees for recommending good candidates.

Describe how you would design and implement a complete employee benefits package including health and retirement programs.

What was the most difficult employee relations situation I had been involved in?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were faced with politics in the office that threatened to derail a project.

2 Answers

What can my past experience and education bring as Director of Operations?

1 Answer

What do you know about the Kintock Group?

1 Answer

Is actually a question I asked the COO - the HRD reports to him. What is your Employment Value Proposition, what differntiates you form other construction firms? He said the President would pay for quarterly lunches and talk the employees. Hardly, the answer I was looking for.

2 Answers

Describe working in a matrixed managemed situation in which the two leaders don't agree on handling an issue. What did you do.

1 Answer

describe your communications style?

1 Answer

Did your spouse accompany you to New Mexico?

110 of 415 Interview Questions