Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Was asked a number of questions regarding project management methodology and procedures, PMOs previously managed and projects/programs managed.

1 Answer

How would you manage a budget of over 5000 hours for a given project?

1 Answer

Which advertising campaign that I conceived was a disaster and how did I bring it around?

1 Answer

How do you motivate people?

1 Answer

Is there a place for empathy in the recruiting process?

1 Answer

How do you handle conflict in the workplace

1 Answer

I didn't find any question particularly difficult or unexpected. If forced to chose one it was when she asked how I would react to C-level executive/s shooting down a concept I developed for a seasonal campaign.

1 Answer

What is your opinion of including social media in the overall communications process?

1 Answer

Exposure to challenger sales methodology.

2 Answers

What's the most creative or proud example you have of an exceptional insight you got from analytics work?

1120 of 12,240 Interview Questions