Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your current employer doing better than we are? I work in marketing so I had to answer based on my research done prior to interview. I was so happy I did a ton of research/comparison before going in.

1 Answer

I was asked what sort of projects and work interested me the most.

1 Answer

What can my past experience and education bring as Director of Operations?

1 Answer

Which programs are you most comfortable for you to work with?

1 Answer

Was asked a number of questions regarding project management methodology and procedures, PMOs previously managed and projects/programs managed.

1 Answer

Which advertising campaign that I conceived was a disaster and how did I bring it around?

1 Answer

How do you motivate people?

1 Answer

Is there a place for empathy in the recruiting process?

1 Answer

How do you handle conflict in the workplace

1 Answer

I didn't find any question particularly difficult or unexpected. If forced to chose one it was when she asked how I would react to C-level executive/s shooting down a concept I developed for a seasonal campaign.

1120 of 14,319 Interview Questions