Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you see the organization doing to raise it in prominence?

1 Answer

What is your management style?

2 Answers

What was my management style/approach?

1 Answer

A lot of process questions, such as how to accomplish specific things, end to end. They did a total review of my history, especially with other companies. They seem to want well-rounded people who have technical skills and can deal with customers.

1 Answer

How would you handle employee conflict with a supervisor?

2 Answers

Discuss how you worked with a challenging client - what was the issue, and how did you work through it?

1 Answer

What do you do when your project managers come with a compliant about a project team?

1 Answer

There were not any interview questions I would consider difficult. They will ask you how much business and clients you can bring in right away, so you need to be honest here. They will also ask you if you can bring any of your friends over.

1 Answer

What was the most difficult employee relations situation I had been involved in?

How does the internet work?

20 Answers