Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Director Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I didn't find any question particularly difficult or unexpected. If forced to chose one it was when she asked how I would react to C-level executive/s shooting down a concept I developed for a seasonal campaign.

1 Answer

I explained that I would be okay with that. That said, I also explained I am diligent and if I felt very strongly that the direction I was offering was paramount for the direction/growth/evolution of the brand, I would fight for it.

Can you sit here?

1 Answer

My interview with the Senior Exec was the hardest because he seemed to be a very skilled interviewer. They kind where it does not seem like he asked you a question yet you seem to be saying something you were not expecting to reveal about yourself. He also asked me the total Market Cap of my current company.

1 Answer

The role play was contrived, it was confusing since the instructions were contradictory

1 Answer

The question about my experience level for the position was a little difficult for me to answer.

1 Answer

Why I had switched 5 jobs within 2 years.

1 Answer

There really aren't any questions that were unexpected that come to mind.

Describe a situation in which you had to handle a difficult employment issue.

Give me an example of how you used project management to drive a successful Lean outcome.

110 of 11 Interview Questions