Director, Marketing Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director, Marketing Communications Interview Questions

Director, marketing communications interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is your current employer doing better than we are? I work in marketing so I had to answer based on my research done prior to interview. I was so happy I did a ton of research/comparison before going in.

1 Answer

They do a better job of promoting and communicating their programs.

What do you see the organization doing to raise it in prominence?

1 Answer

Tell me about a marketing program your developed?

1 Answer

The Society Marketing Exercises Brochure Feedback Please review the following brochure and give your comments on making improvements. This is currently an 8 ½ x 11 Full Color brochure foldout on hard stock designed for college administrators (primarily student activities directors) http://www.societyleadership.org/files/pdf/program.pdf Direct Marketing Letter • Scenario: Currently there are 100,000 members in the senior class. The Society has shifted from offering lifetime memberships to charging annual dues with a separate alumni membership option. • Objective: Transition at least 40,000-60,000 active members to alumni members paying annual dues. •Assignment: Write a letter to current members in their senior year with the objective of having them join our alumni membership program. Feel free to be creative in coming up with the products/services that are benefits of membership. Please come up with a fee structure.

1 Answer

Describe your strategic objectives for your department.

1 Answer

Please provide a specific example where you build substantial awareness of a product or service.

1 Answer

Samples of work for other construction firm(s).

1 Answer

Can a marketing department be savvy enough to understand the technical issues needing to be addressed or communicated through marketing?

1 Answer

Tell me about a recent marketing campaign, the communications goals you established for it what metrics you used to determine if the campaign was successful.

110 of 49 Interview Questions