Director Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director Marketing Interview Questions

1,190

Director marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked to describe the marketing roadmap within the first 30 days on the job

What stresses you out?

1 Answer

Doing a technical test involving installing a Hadoop cluster and using the Platfora product to do some analysis

1 Answer

What fuels your competitive drive?

1 Answer

Why do you think you you are qualified for this job managing design and content when you have no experience writing content.

1 Answer

What is the mission of KCTS?

1 Answer

What would you do if money didn't exist. Very thought provoking

2 Answers

As a manager who you will hire in your new position?

1 Answer

My interview with the Senior Exec was the hardest because he seemed to be a very skilled interviewer. They kind where it does not seem like he asked you a question yet you seem to be saying something you were not expecting to reveal about yourself. He also asked me the total Market Cap of my current company.

1 Answer

Some interviewers clearly wanted a only a high-level strategic-thinking person, who could then build mind-share with different groups to get dotted-line resource assignment so that all tactical and logistic execution can be accomplished. Other interviewers wanted a hands-on tactical person to execute direction from a Sr strategic decision maker, without additional resources.

3140 of 1,190 Interview Questions