Director of Admissions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director of Admissions Interview Questions

Director of admissions interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

It was mostly surrounded about her and her background with former Directors

3 Answers

What happened with your experience at The Lang School?

It was the worst professional experience of my life. Complete incompetence and extremely unprofessional environment. The mission of the school is great but the head of the school and senior administration are completely incompetent and detrimental to the future health of the school, especially since they are only provisionally accredited by NAIS. Stay clear. I never post about such things on these types of sites but a long time ago I knew something was going wrong in another organization and I did not have the ability to warn other people. A colleague was hurt badly. I never want to like with that kind of regret again.

Thank you for your concern and your review. More people need to know what is happening, especially NYSAIS!! I agree with you and think the mission is great but the head of school is horrible. She writes her own reviews on all of the other websites manipulating others, just like she does when the families put their students into that place. Someone said it right, it's a scam.

Big question was "How would you relate to someone with a background clearly different than yours and get them to want to come here as a student?"

2 Answers

Would I be willing to relocate

1 Answer

Who do I know of importance in the sales market for our facility?

1 Answer

What role on a team do you gravitate towards most?

1 Answer

Why are you interested in working in admissions?

1 Answer

Prior employment, why you fill you are a fit for this position

1 Answer

What makes you the right person for this position?

1 Answer

What was your greatest acconplishment on your previous job

1 Answer

If I knew anything about marketing. I told her that when I had this job with another company,i had a "waiting" list. I called D/C Planners, S.W.'s and had a good working relationship with them.

110 of 196 Interview Questions