Director of Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director of Advertising Interview Questions

Director of advertising interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Which advertising campaign that I conceived was a disaster and how did I bring it around?

1 Answer

It was a FMCG product ( consumer product ). There had been a sudden escalation in the rates for TV slots and the client's budget could not accommodate the sudden spike. We were able to reduce the number of cities in this marketing blitz and still get a huge bang for our buck.

Present one of our clients to us.

Can you sell?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you failed miserably in something you were doing.

1 Answer

Asked several times why I would want to work here even though I had experience in sales and media advertising, which seemed strange at the time to have to convince someone that I wanted to work there rather than the other way around...

1 Answer

I was under the impression the job was for VZW products and services so a bit thrown by questions about motorola phone advertising.

What separates you from others thousands of students we are interning for this position?

1 Answer

What are some of your prior sales experiences?

1 Answer

Generic: What are your greatest professional strengths?, What do you consider to be your weaknesses?, Tell me about a challenge or conflict you've faced at work, and how you dealt with it. What are you looking for in a new position? How would your boss and co-workers describe you?

110 of 22 Interview Questions