Director of customer experience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director of customer experience Interview Questions

director of customer experience interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you prioritize what the R&D team should work on?

2 Answers

Explained former ways of prioritizing (1->N, Rubric, bug prioritization, etc...) and said I had done it so many different ways I was open to adjust to what the R&D team needed. Was informed that was too complex.

I would also check teamblind.com

Tell me about your experience. Why are you looking to leave your current position?

1 Answer

The first and only question was "do you have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record of three consecutive years?"

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

When asked about my proficiency level with software, my answer was followed up by a series of "prove it" questions. Love it!

1 Answer

If you were in my position, what question should I ask you in order to see whether you are qualified for the job?

What other positions do you aspire to at J & J

1 Answer

Experience in supply chain and management

1 Answer

Nothing difficult. The attitude and hostility were hard to deal with.

1 Answer

The VP of the department listed out 12 problems that he currently was facing, and after a ~10 minute session lightly explaining these items one-by-one he asked me how I would address/solve them. It was a bit rapid fire, but also theres the big problem that even a candidate with extensive experience would have a hard time solving the dozen or so problems without being familiar with the company and the culture. Getting an idea how a candidate thinks without any information could be useful, but it was unclear to me whether or not there was a "correct answer" that he was looking for.

1 Answer

The Customer Success manager fired off 10 or so questions that seemed to be pulled from a "here are ten questions you should ask a job applicant" blog post somewhere. It was off-putting and did not allow me to form any kind of a rapport with him, unfortunately.