Director of Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director of Development

Director of Development Interview Questions

Director of development interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you meet the hiring manager in 3 hours?

6 Answers

Wow, they really sound very disorganized & disrespectful. I reckon you would have hated working for them, doesn't sound like they could be good with their clients!

Yes, I found the leadership at BI to be quite unorganized, there always seems to be firedrills with unhappy clients, count your blessings you didn't take a job with them.

This is a great information to have about this company. Thanks for posting this.

How would you overcome a client's dissappointment if the products and services you were to offer did not meet their expectations and did not want to pay for products or services rendered?

2 Answers

What would I do on the job in my first 90-180 days?

2 Answers

Am you a cookie or pie person? The team has a yearly taste contest for each and there is a friendly rivalry between those who prefer cookie day and those who like pie day.

1 Answer

Instead of presenting to ten senior leaders, there were three. I had asked before coming whether or not the situation was "real." I was told it was not. At the meeting it turned out to be an actual problem they were experiencing.

1 Answer

The organization works with a community advisory council - each member has his/her own interests. How have you been able to bring many strong, divergent interests together to support a common mission?

1 Answer

How quickly can you turn this department around?

1 Answer

Questions about target consumer. questions about retail sales exp.

1 Answer

Favorite jobs, what motivates you, and What am I looking for

1 Answer

How would you measure the success of one of your business units.

110 of 586 Interview Questions