Director of Directors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director of Directors

Director of Directors Interview Questions

18,421

Director of directors interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you convince a CIO of a utility to care about energy efficiency?

5 Answers

This is a bit of a trick question. CIO really does NOT care about efficiency because it means less revenue. However, some states are mandating efficiency programs and so the CIO wants to do this as cost effectively as possible. Some utilities in some states also face competition for energy consumption, so a customer engagement program that makes consumers feel good about their utility will help with rate approvals and satisfaction ratings, which will boost the bottom line overall.

He cares because if he can lower the system peak number, he can lesson the amount of spinning reserves he must have in place, whixh in effect is stranded capital.

CIO cares since as a company executive he needs to work with his customers (operating unit executives) to cut costs and increase revenues. By providing a solution that mines data to assist customer to save energry usage - the CIO is prioviding a solution for the utility to flatten its energy demand curve.

What can my past experience and education bring as Director of Operations?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were faced with politics in the office that threatened to derail a project.

2 Answers

What is your current employer doing better than we are? I work in marketing so I had to answer based on my research done prior to interview. I was so happy I did a ton of research/comparison before going in.

1 Answer

How do you motivate people?

1 Answer

How are you going to make this Company better and more profitable.

2 Answers

What do you see the organization doing to raise it in prominence?

1 Answer

How would you handle employee conflict with a supervisor?

2 Answers

Have you handled major systems replacements and worked to manage several other projects at the same time to ensure interoperability.

1 Answer

What was my management style/approach?

110 of 18,421 Interview Questions