Director of engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director of engineering Interview Questions

director of engineering interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if your coworker anounced two days before launch that they were not going to deliver and in fact had not been working on their deliverables as previously stated in prior meetings.

2 Answers

Didn't envision myself getting into this situation but would mitigate if all else failed.

I would first determine how far away the deliverables were from completion to see if the situation could be salvaged. Would additional resources help? Longer hours? If the situation was not salvageable, I'd do an impact assessment and estimate the time to correct, meet with my direct supervisor and plan to notify the shareholders as soon as possible

How do you put in place testing for a product that might cause personal injury to the user?

3 Answers

State your top 3 strengths and top 3 weaknesses, as fast as you can. Go!

3 Answers

The interview process primarily focused on my experience in my current role and how I saw it relating to the responsibilities of the open position.

2 Answers

Piping designs for sterile processing systems?

2 Answers

Are you close to SF? I hope you are still close to home.

2 Answers

The President just wanted to get a feel for who I was. Not technical. The Sr. Director dived into my resume and wanted to find errors and holes in it. In hindsight, I believe he was looking for reasons to discount me.

1 Answer

What aspect of your work do you enjoy most in your most recent career

1 Answer

Past scrum experience and obstacles

1 Answer

The questions were not difficult, just for the wrong job.

110 of 406 Interview Questions