Director of Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director of Engineering Interview Questions

Director of engineering interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What type of food manufacturing experience do you have?

1 Answer

The questions were very typical ... but the tone was a bit offensive such "I don't understand ... what do you do! describe your day!"

1 Answer

They mostly asked architecture and reference questions as well as about management style. Went over my resume in fine detail

Although education, skill and experience were asked about, the main concern was quite obviously salary requirement. The amount was middle of the road for this area, not egregious by any means, but I could tell from her tone of voice that they were looking for someone who was willing to take far less.

1 Answer

What is your management style?

1 Answer

After meeting with everyone, if you were offered the position, what do you see as areas that require change - and how would you effect change?

Why do you feel you are qualified for this job?

Do you have any issues with international travel to Asia at the drop of a hat?

Answered the questions, but was not sure of the audience. Most unexpected was the recruiter asking me to fabricate experiences and add them to my resume. Appointment was set for interview but it never happened. I can provide documentation to verify this statement. Never got the chance to interview though.

2130 of 167 Interview Questions