Director of Facilities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director of Facilities Interview Questions

Director of facilities interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would I deal with or resolve issues with caregivers (CNA's) who didn't want to let the activities be done? This was a tricky question as the CNA's are under the RN, not under the activity director.

1 Answer

Unfortunately, this happens from time to time. If a CNA is preventing an activity from occurring, it has to be reported to the R.N. In most facilities that take medicare/medicaid, activities programs are required by the state. So this would be considered insubordination and should be grounds for dismissal. In a work environment that has different departments, it is extremely important to understand it is much more beneficial to work with each other than against each other.

tell us about how you faced a problem and how you solved it

Standard application questions.

1 Answer

What would you do to improve the department?

Are you Catholic?

1 Answer

questions ranged from job experience, situational, and just general life experiences. truly a test not just about skills and ability, but about cultural fitment.

General questions about my background and experience and general conversation about the role and responsibilities. Interviewed lasted about twenty minutes at which time I was told they wanted to bring me in for an in person interview.

What salary did I require. How soon can I start?

110 of 39 Interview Questions