Director of Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director of Human Resources Interview Questions

Director of human resources interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about a time when you were faced with politics in the office that threatened to derail a project.

2 Answers

Give a real life example.

Two colleagues got in a heated argument and refused to work with each other. They both had skills that were essential to completing a group project we were working on, so we couldn’t continue without their cooperation. I brought them into HR one at a time to speak to them one-on-one. I was able to resolve the issue between both of them by finding a middle ground.

What can my past experience and education bring as Director of Operations?

1 Answer

What strategy would you implement to recruit the best candidates to work for S&N?

2 Answers

What was the most difficult employee relations situation I had been involved in?

Describe how you would design and implement a complete employee benefits package including health and retirement programs.

What skills and/or techniques ca you bring to the agency?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for our agency?

1 Answer

Can you start next week on Monday?

1 Answer

How will we know when you are stressed and what methods of self-care do you practice?

1 Answer

Is actually a question I asked the COO - the HRD reports to him. What is your Employment Value Proposition, what differntiates you form other construction firms? He said the President would pay for quarterly lunches and talk the employees. Hardly, the answer I was looking for.

110 of 301 Interview Questions