Director of Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director of Human Resources Interview Questions

Director of human resources interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you were faced with politics in the office that threatened to derail a project.

2 Answers

Give a real life example.

Two colleagues got in a heated argument and refused to work with each other. They both had skills that were essential to completing a group project we were working on, so we couldn’t continue without their cooperation. I brought them into HR one at a time to speak to them one-on-one. I was able to resolve the issue between both of them by finding a middle ground.

What can my past experience and education bring as Director of Operations?

1 Answer

What strategy would you implement to recruit the best candidates to work for S&N?

2 Answers

Describe how you would design and implement a complete employee benefits package including health and retirement programs.

What was the most difficult employee relations situation I had been involved in?

1 Answer

Is actually a question I asked the COO - the HRD reports to him. What is your Employment Value Proposition, what differntiates you form other construction firms? He said the President would pay for quarterly lunches and talk the employees. Hardly, the answer I was looking for.

1 Answer

Describe working in a matrixed managemed situation in which the two leaders don't agree on handling an issue. What did you do.

1 Answer

Why do you want to move?

1 Answer

What is your definition of a leader

1 Answer

What is active listening?

110 of 392 Interview Questions